- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by registering at, posting, commenting or otherwise interacting on our site http://www.leftfutures.org and any (and all predecessor and related websites) (our “Site”).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, other communication data, and the materials that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- We may use your personal information for communicating with you about our Site and any related services. We will not pass your information to a third party for any commercial reason.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If Left Futures or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.