Posts Tagged ‘Left organisation’

Unite: Will the Left’s success be its undoing?

by Jon Lansman.

As we reported on Sunday, the Left had a great success in Unite’s election: not only did Len McCluskey win by a significant margin with 42% of the vote, but Jerry Hicks, the other Left candidate, came second with 22%, a total of 64% for the Left.  The elections for Unite’s executive council for 2011-14 […]

© 2022 Left Futures | Powered by WordPress | theme originated from PrimePress by Ravi Varma